Shop News Jobs WorldWide Contact Us Search C-Byte Home Page Big Open Systems That Work
CompanyCustomersSolutionsAlliancesProductsServices
 
 
     
 
   Projects/
 
    Webmasters/ 
     Programmers/ 
      Advertise/  
      Quotes/
      Vegas Brand/  
 
 
   
   
 
 

 
 



C-Byte Connecting Programmers with Webmasters
 (more quotes...)


Tell The World
Submit a quote online for the world to see.
Add New Quote:

Quote Category:

Name:

Company:

URL:



"Trevor referred the biggest customer that I have ever had in my life. With that and a couple more, I did a million one that year!" - Casey DuBois, Grand Rapids Michigan

"Think ahead - Don't classify people too soon - I am very glad you are successful." - Maj. Cledwyn E. Lewis, M.D., Grande Prairie Alberta

"wow great site well done keep up the good work" -graphicsguru

"Excellent site to outsource my programming..!!... Good Job!!!" -Mike

"I solved my hostings problems in an hour!!! This is a better support than i get from my hostings!!!" -Ken

"Got all my custom scripts in time this site is A++" -Webman

"I really like how you did this, very clever." - Byron Palmer, Albany Texas USA

"My perfect marketing partner. I used to spend about 60% of my time looking for new business, leaving only 40% to do the actual work. Now, I get projects right to my desktop and all of my time is spent generating income! Thank you!!" -Joel

"You were born to write code, it is an honor to work with a professional." - William Ladner, Las Vegas NV USA

"C-Byte ..made me so much money online that i am here full-time!! Thank You" -num3ga



  (more quotes...)
Privacy   |   Terms   |   Disclaimer   |   Copyright Policy   |   Code of Conduct   |   Report Violations   |   Affiliates   |   Advertise   |   Contact   |   FAQ

 
 
 
   
   
C-Byte
  Copyright © 1989 - 2018 C-Byte Company, Inc.   C-Byte Privacy Statement   RSS 1.0 Feed   Share This Page
This site is protected by copyright and trade mark laws under U.S. and International law. All rights reserved.
SecurityGroup Audits Systems at C-Byte Tackling...